1. Complete the CITI education https://www.citiprogram.org
and Conflict of Interest: http://orc.osu.edu/regulations-policies/coi/ecoi/
2. Talk to the Director of Nursing Research to develop your research question and specific aims.
3. Write your proposal; review with Director of Nursing Research.
4. Submit completed proposal to the James Nursing Research Council for review of nursing feasibility.
5. After approval from the James Nursing Research Council, submit the proposal to the Clinical Scientific Review Committee (CSRC). Use the site below to obtain the necessary forms. http://cancer.osu.edu/research/cancerresearch/reviewcommittee/forms/pages/index.aspx
6. After approval from the CSRC, submit the CSRC-approved proposal to IRB; include any recommendations from CSRC.
7. Submit the necessary IRB forms. Use links to find the necessary forms. http://orrp.osu.edu/irb/forms/http://orc.osu.edu/regulations-policies/coi/ecoi/
8. After final IRB approval, the study can begin. Meet with Director of Nursing Research to prepare to open study.
9. Complete the necessary forms on an annual basis to maintain current IRB submission.