Please click on the following link to place orders for OSUCCC Shared Resources:
Analytical Cytometry Schedule
View the schedule without logging in.
The Analytical Cytometry Shared Resource (ACSR) is a critical resource for cancer research at OSUCCC-James, and is used extensively by all scientific programs in OSUCCC-James and the surrounding community. The Shared Resource assists investigators with experimental design, assay development, education, and instrument training while offering cutting edge flow cytometry analysis and cell sorting on a fee-for-service basis.
The ACSR’s goals are simple:
- Provide state of the art flow cytometry analysis and sorting on a fee-for-service basis. Additionally, to assist investigators with experimental design and assay development.
- Provide individual training, and then 24-hour access flow cytometry instrumentation for researchers who wish to conduct their own analysis.
- Develop and provide educational and training opportunities for new and experienced resource users. Also, provide forums to introduce new instrumentation, technologies and reagents to OSUCCC-James investigators.
- Obtain and provide state-of-the-art equipment to support high-quality cancer research for OSUCCC-James members.
- Introduce new, or pre-commercial, emerging technology to support high-quality cancer research for OSUCCC-James members.
The ACSR supports OSUCCC-James' ability to train postdoctoral scientists and graduate students in OSUCCC-James member laboratories in addition to helping members obtain extramural funding related to cancer by supporting high quality cytometry experimental design.
The ACSR is supported by extensive institutional commitments.
Director: Jeffrey J. Chalmers, PhD
Please tell us how we are doing by completing the Customer Feedback Form.